As some of you know, C. Reider had medical issues at the end of 2015. His health is better, but he has been left with staggering medical debt. I am putting together a benefit album and I am looking for some submissions. Through much persuasion on my part, Chris has agreed to this project.
Chris has a wide variety of tastes in music, so any genre is game, from drone to vaporwave and from experimental to noise. If we receive more than 2 hours or music, I will be doing a blind selection. Experimental musician, Cinchel volunteered to master the album. Michael Gregorie of blocSonic volunteered to produce and design the album cover. Expect the album to be released around the beginning of March 2016.
Here are the submission requirements, such as they are:
- Deadline is the end of the day of the 7 February 2016 where ever you might live.
- Please keep the track under 5 minutes or so
- Track must be in .AIFF or .WAV format
- By submitting a track, you are allowing us to sell your music in this benefit album through out the year 2016.
- All tracks will be licensed CC BY-NC-SA
- Send your selection to email@example.com
C. Reider is an experimental composer living in northern Colorado in the United States. He manages several netlabels and is an active supporter of the free music scene. You can download Chris’ music and view his netlabels at Vuzh Music or at his Bandcamp site. You can find him on Twitter as well, @vuzhmusic.